To our customers
The COVID-19 pandemic has been difficult for the entire world; damaging economies and everyone’s personal well-being. At Royal Fresh Market, we want to continue to offer the best selection and service that we can in spite of the strain on the supply chain and the dangers of exposure. In an effort to keep our customers and employees safe during the pandemic we have decided to implement some precautionary policies effective immediately.
- Our Store hours will be 9 am – 5 pm everyday (holiday hours may vary)
- We will only permit 25 customers in the store at a time to promote social distancing. (This count will include children)
- We will only have a maximum of 3 lanes open to maximize social distancing for the cashiers.
- All sales will be final once an item leaves the store. We wish to minimize the risk of contamination of grocery items.
- We will not accept any bottle returns as the virus can live on the bottles for days.
- We will no longer be playing lottery at the office. The self-serve machine will remain operational as long as the state permits.
- Registers will be outfitted with a splash-shield in front of the cashier.
- We will be doing all cleaning with a specialized virucide/sanitizer solution to minimize microbial activity on common surfaces.
- We are temporarily suspending publishing sales ads. Increases in wholesale cost to us as well as limited supply on items can no longer be predicted. Instead we will create more in-store specials based on any deals that we receive.
These policies will remain in effect until further notice.
We thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience. We are in this together.